Product Data Sheet
NZ Safety Data Sheet
Australia Safety Data Sheet
Time-tested corrosion resistant primer that protects steel galvanically in the harshest environments. For over four decades, Carbozinc 11 (CZ 11) has been the industry standard for high-performance inorganic zinc protection on steel structures worldwide
- CZ 11 meets Class B slip co-efficient and creep testing criteria for use on faying surfaces
- Rapid cure. Dry to handle in 45 minutes at 16°C and 50% relative humidity.
- Low temperature cure down to -18°C.
- High zinc loading.
- Meets FDA requirements in grey color.
- Available in ASTM D520, Type II zinc version.
- Very good resistance to salting.
- May be applied with standard airless or conventional spray equipment.
- Complies with the composition and performance requirements of:
- AS/NZS 3750.15, Type 4
- AS 4848.1:2006 Single Coat Inorganic Zinc Silicate